Full Duct Mount
Your Tampa HVAC contractor at Airzone can help you select the right APCO air purifier for your home or business. APCO received the highest honor in the HVAC industry and with several APCO models to choose from, APCO is proven to safely reduce both VOCs and biological contaminants inside the air system and throughout your home.
- Reduces Odors
- Eliminates Contaminates
- Keeps A/C Coils Clean
- Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Sterilizes Mold, Bacteria, Viruses, Allergens
- PCO detoxes the air with a process called photocatalytic oxidation
- UV-C light reacts with titanium dioxide infused into the carbon
- Effectively disintegrates the captured contaminants, leaving only harmless water vapor and CO.
- The result is clean, odor-free air throughout the home
Airzone Air Conditioning and Heating is a Tampa Bay UV Light installer and HVAC contractor. If you would like to learn more about APCO’s Whole House Air Purifier contact us online or call us directly.
Additional APCO Models
- APCO RT – Designed for smaller ducts
- Features an 11″ Fresh-Aire UV lamp and 4 activated carbon cells.
- Low-voltage 18-32 VAC single (ER) and line-voltage 120-277 single or dual (ST, DT).
- APCO RT Dual systems comes with additional UV disinfection with second UV lamp, Included
- Available with a one or two year UV lamp
- Low-voltage 18-32 VAC single (ER) and line-voltage 120-277 single or dual (ST, DT). APCO MAG Dual systems
- The Fresh-Aire UV APCO® Mag (magnetic mounting)
- Reduce odors
- Remove/Reduce toxic chemical vapors,
- Kills germs, mold, virusesAPCO® Mag uses the same technology as the standard APCO unit but uses a magnet mounting plate and a remote mounted power supply.